MacAlert!

Up to the minute Apple and Mac news alerts

18-Year-Old Virginia Woman Burned By Charging iPhone While She Slept

[2018-07-11 23:03:15]

An 18-year-old woman from Norfolk, Virginia suffered a major burn after falling asleep on her charging iPhone. Raele Manning-Moore still has the scar from the injury, which occurred around a month ago. The incident left her with a half-dollar size burn on her upper arm, according to local media. “I hope my phone is never ......

18-Year-Old Virginia Woman Burned By Charging iPhone While She Slept


Read more....



RELATED!

Is This Hidden Camera Disguised as an iPhone Charger Legal?

AT&T’s Blazing-Fast 5G Network Is Coming to Three New U.S. Cities

HomeKit Compatibility Is Coming to Smart Devices Through Firmware Updates

Here’s Why Apple’s Taking a Massive Step to Achieve Clean Air in China

Is Apple Still Innovative? Creator of Iconic ‘Think Different’ Campaign Weighs In

These Are the Best-Sounding Headphones You Can Buy Today

See 25 Incredible Award-Winning Photos Taken on iPhone

Last Siri Co-Founder Announces Retirement from Apple

Apple Support Doc. Confirms New MacBook Pros are Dust-Resistant

New 6.1-inch ‘iPhone 9’ Shown off in Renders from Case Maker